Updated information for prayer requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
First of all thanks to Rizz for the wording and structure of this thread. This lady feels if it aint broke don't fix it. So with a few additions and corrections, it is basically his structure. Since Rizz is one no longer in charge of the prayer area and two no longer a part of this community at present time, I felt we needed to update the contact information to better serve the community. So again please feel free to contact me directly..... addresses are included. If I cannot help you with the area, I can usually find someone else who can. Ask around if you feel uncertain about bringing anything to me, I do not judge because I feel that is God's place and if I do not know the answer I will try to find it for you. Know that you are loved by God and that my heart loves even when hurt. Blessings,"Angel"

The CGA prayer forum has been running very smoothly since its creation and there are still a few areas that are not being used to their full potential.

1. If you have a prayer request but dont want it publically posted then please feel free to email it to litsafalda@yahoo.com. It will be treated with total confidence and you will have the entire team of CGA mentors praying for you. Also you can be added to the list at the bottom of the newsletter that just says private prayers. This way if you choose to talk with someone you can if not others will just be praying for you and letting God take care of it.

2. If you have anything you would like to discuss with the CGA mentorship scheme you can also send it to us via email. The advice forum is up and running. Please feel free to use it for advice areas only. Confidential topics please contact us at the above address and it will be handled by the appropriate people.

3. If you wish to become part of the CGA mentorship scheme, prayer or newletter team please feel free to email me litsafalda@yahoo.com with the following details..

Name, handle, age, location. Also a rough idea of where you are at spiritually, you church and your involvement. What you feel you can contribute to said program.

I personally feel that each Christian no matter where there walk is has something great to contribute that is why I do not limit those members on my team by the posted details but it will help the team to know where you may be best suited to help.

Finally if nothing else please take a few minutes each day to pray for each other. I do not always post on each thread. I post when I feel led to post. Sometimes I just send out private IM's of encouragement etc or have chats over my yahoo messenger...... I welcome anyone who wants or needs to contact me there. (Please let me know that you are from this community so I know who you are.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back