Urgent prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ryan

Hello all. I haven't been on the forums for a long time, and this time I'll have to be brief, I'm afraid.

My cousin has suffered from some kind of heart problem and is in the hospital in Alabama. The doctors are running tests, and an EKG. Please pray that God would show them what is wrong, and that He would heal her if it is His will.

I know this is a praying group, so guys, I ask you humbly to pray for her. I have full confidence that God will do what He knows is best for her.

Thanks!

Father we come to you in the name of your son Yeshua. Father we pray that Ryan's cousin will be healed of this problem. Father we thank you that to your name this problem is nothing but a meeningless whisper. Father thank you for the healing you are sending. In the name of and through the blood of your son we pray ask and recieve it amen.

God let your will be done wiether it be good or bad, let us just rejoice in who you are and may we always praise you no matter the out come because you use all things to your glory

God thank you that your will is not for us to be sick and die but to live so that we may work for you. Thank you that whatever we pray and believe shall be. Thank you for all you have done for us thank you that you are mighty and delight when your children ask for things. Let us take joy that nothing is to big for you and that it is not your will for any of us to be sick and die. (hey LOJ you wanna open back up the healing debate?)

Thanks guys; I haven't heard from my cousing lately, I'm still waiting for the reports. I sincerely appreciate everyone's prayers, I know that prayer changes things, and we have a God who cares about His children. I will keep everyone updated.

smile.gif

Ok dudes, first off my cuz is doing good and home from the hospital. The docs think it was a muscle contraction, similar to a heart attack. Anyway, she's doing better now and I really appreciate the prayers from you all.

Thanks again!

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back