US Veterans Day

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
I know the observed day is tomorrow, but today is the actual day. A big thank you to all of my fellow vets, young and old, who served this country in the military. I don't care if you were drafted or volunteered, you signed the blank check and did your bit. Without those who serve, currently or in the past, this country would be a far, far different place. Thank you.

Yes! I would very much like to thank any servicemen/women and family members of them as well. You are in a word: incredible. Thank you so much for doing what needs to be done and ensuring that we can do what we do in peace. Thank you :)

No better love hath a man that lay down his life for his friends...amen
the only people who have died to set us free is JESUS and a veteran
Thank you to all veterans past and present and to the fallen and unnamed
Thank you LORD for using the men/women of courage to protect and preserve
the freedom you gave us

Last edited:
Thank you!!! My Dad was 2nd Lt Army; I was US Coast Guard, Brothers... 1 USMC, 1 USAF, 1 USCG, 1 US Army. Son (Rev780 here in guild) was USMC (12 yrs until injury placed him civilian) ... Very proud of each, those who Served & those who Served those who who did! Amen!

Coasties are pretty safe. If the ship sinks they just wade ashore.:p And thank you for serving. Seriously the Coast Guard performs some of the most amazing rescues, and I had a friend who served with the CG at Guadelcanal, and jokingly said the CG motto was "Simple Apparatus" (Semper Paratus).

Last edited:
Back