Useful addons.

Kagnus

Just thought I'd post a thread of some addons I find useful (outside of Trinity :) )

Been a long time user of ATSW, but I have to admit that Skillet is much better, so I use it now. It is an improved trade skill window.

I am OCD when it comes to knowing how to craft things. That's why when I found TradeJunkie, I was so giddy :) It is a database of craftable items and it lists which ones you don't know ;)

This small addon called oGlow I found when a Trinity Bars user had a conflict with it. I can't live without it now, as I find when I turn it off for whatever reason, I am lost trying to find things in my bags/bank. It highlights the border of items with their color quality.

Share yours!

WOW Instant Messenger (WIM) - I have a horrible time watching the chat window. I frequently miss conversations, so having the popup box and noise on received whispers.

Cartographer. There's not enough room in this post, nor time in the day to explain all it does.

CS_Addon Organizer - lets you manage addons from within the game (enable/disable through a simple console reload rather than log out)

SmartBuff/SmartDebuff. I'm lazy - this mod makes it easier :)

Clique - faster targetting for healing/damage spells. Easy to customize

Arkinventory is a great bag mod that you can use put particular items in columns/rows and you can have it put a new stamp on recently acquired items. It's an all-in-one bag, it also has the option to highlight items according to quality.

Back