Usernames!

thanks a lot hope active people add me! i play most evenings. I'm really struggling I haven't won a match in to long. I just placed bronze in 2's i honesty gotta blame my partner tho he never harasses with me.

Haha for sure. Ill add you tomorrow when I get home from work and maybe we could play a couple if games. I know of a few ppl that play and are active. So we will def. play some games sometime!!

dude, how did i miss this. i check the forums everyday and didn't see it till now. i guess i'm going deaf. i mean blind.

where am i?

Pretty sure I posted in here already, but apparently not..

Been playing SCII a bit with my friends here at school, so I've been online more than usual.

StcNintyFive 145

Nice to have you! I'll add you and see you in game!!!

My name is Rinkorski 694

Greetings SC2 players ^_^ I hail from the WoW side and quit recently. Then I found myself firing up Starcraft II again after too long. I'd love to find more people to game with and improve alongside. I'm on evenings to past midnight. I look forward to some good games ;)

sipseki 155

Glad to have you join us!!!

Add me (my name is under my sig). I'm usually on about the same time so send me a message or something and we could play a few rounds!

Hi, I play from time to time and am always looking for people to play with.

Lelden 937

Anyone feel free to add me and invite me to a game.

Ey Tyenar! Glad to have you join us! Add me! My name in cc is in my signature. ;) hope to see you on!!

Help

Im somewhat noob to this game but I have moved forward. I am however un-skilled in the nuances of the clan world. What do I have to do to find you all and play games with you all?

Im somewhat noob to this game but I have moved forward. I am however un-skilled in the nuances of the clan world. What do I have to do to find you all and play games with you all?

Hey, sorry no1 didnt respond to this sooner. You can find the on the main page of this thread the names and CC numbers of most of the people. Although I dont think it has been updated in a while. Peoples names either changed or they wrote their CC numbers down wrong.

My name and CC is in my signature and would love to play a few games.

Hello, I am Dimederwin (760) and a mid to high Plat zerg player. I recently found the site looking for Christian guilds in WoW, but it would be nice to join others in SC2 as well.

Hello, I am Dimederwin (760) and a mid to high Plat zerg player. I recently found the site looking for Christian guilds in WoW, but it would be nice to join others in SC2 as well.

Hey hey!! Glad to have you! Nice to have more people join us! Hope to see you on!

Back