UT3 Server

Captain_Tea

Shortly after UT3 hits the shelves we will be shutting down the UT2004 server and opening up a UT3 server. The leadership has put it to a vote and has decided unanimously for the change. The UT2004 community is dwindling and our server after the first 2 weeks hasn't had hardly any traffic. We are hoping that the UT3 server will also help bring new members to our ToJ-UT family. I will post more information here as it becomes available. Any questions? Comments? Suggestions?

The UT2004 server is scheduled to end on Nov 17th. The new UT3 server will hopefully be up before Thanksgiving, Lord willing. :)

The UT3 server is ordered and should be online within the next couple of days :D It is going to be a 14 slot server and I thought we should start out with DM & TDM and add more gametypes later after the server is established, unless there are any objections.

Nice nice nice. :)

<singing>
"Oh Mr. Santa... (yes?)... bring a dream?
A UT3 DVD, so I can play with my team.
Tri-rocket launcher, a flak cannon too...
A bio rifle that shoots radioactive goo!"

<singing>
"Oh Mr. Santa... (yes?)... bring a dream?
A UT3 DVD, so I can play with my team.
Tri-rocket launcher, a flak cannon too...
A bio rifle that shoots radioactive goo!"

That was beautiful man :p (sniff, wipes away tear)

The server is up, but we are working through some kinks. It isn't visible yet in the server browser. We should have things squared away soon.

The server is up, but we are working through some kinks. It isn't visible yet in the server browser. We should have things squared away soon.
When the UT3 server is ready for the public, let me know and I'll shout from the usual rooftops.

The UT3 server is up and running :D. It is currently set up as a DM server. Hope to see you there soon.

The name appears in the UT3 browser as "[toj.cc]: Tribe of Judah *Recruiting*"

The IP is 69.65.33.7:7777.

The UT3 server is up and running :D. It is currently set up as a DM server. Hope to see you there soon.

The name appears in the UT3 browser as "[toj.cc]: Tribe of Judah *Recruiting*"

The IP is 69.65.33.7:7777.
Posted in CGA General.

Back