UT3 TAM

Captain_Tea

I am trying to get on the beta test list for UT3 version of TAM. It would be cool to be one of the first servers to offer it, hopefully Freon is in there too :D.

In UT3 its called LTS (Last Team Standing) instead of TAM. I will most likely be putting it on the server tonight. If you want to go to their website and download it or check out their forums visit http://www.lastteamstanding.clanservers.com/. It is a public beta so no super secret stuff. Unfortunately he is not going to include Freon with LTS :(.

I found the new version of Freon for UT3. Its called BattleTeam Arena. Would you guys rather see The freon style mod or TAM style? I can't put either of them on right away so please post your thoughts.

I prefer standard TDM, but it's your server! Plus I won't be playing much any time soon, I am very busy with school.

I prefer standard TDM, but it's your server! Plus I won't be playing much any time soon, I am very busy with school.

That's the kind of input I need. I think I went overboard on the ut2004 server. I had many gametypes that noone played. Right now there is DM, TDM, Instagib and Team Instagib. If everyone feels thats more than enough I will leave it alone.

I, Like Kraniac prefer Dm, and TDM, but I will check out this new LTS, it might be a good Idea to put the option there and track its usage, this way you could tell what game types most people like and concentrate on those[BTW, Sorry I didn't get back to you Yesterday :)]

I installed LTS and its actually FUN but it can get kinda one sided, it would be easy to stack a team so to speak, I know in past battles similar in type for UT2K4 we always evened the teams Ping wise as much as possible, but overall I do like the fact that LTS can be used with all the maps, Nice 1 :)

Back