UTVote installed...

Shagz

So I got UTVote installed now, so if you want to switch game types, maps, etc. and all the good stuff, you can now.
smile.gif
It also gives Admins a nice interface for doing their thing without having to resort to console commands.

For Admins, if you just login in normally using ADMINLOGIN, you'll get the admin options in UTVote.

Your UT Chapter Admins are:

Plankeye
Rizz
Coldsteel
Kidan
Kraniac
Tek7
Shagz

I wanted to put some more ONS maps into the rotation, but the server just won't co-operate. Guess I was getting too ambitious.
smile.gif
Anyways, she's up and running, have fun!

The next step is getting that chat filter in place, and I'll be playing around with that on Sunday afternoon, so if see the server down or are trying to connect and can't, it's because I'm restarting it.
smile.gif

Later!
Shagz

EDIT: to save yourself the download next time you connect, pull down the UTVote43 mutator here

Ok, chat filter installed! It works, although I'm not quite sure yet if the swears are case sensitive or not. Anyways, seems to be golden, just forgot a word or two. I'll catch it next restart.

This also gives the admins some new powers, which I'll detail in an e-mail to each Admin seperately.

Anyways, we're on our way! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get some new maps on there and we're set!
smile.gif

Also, try to join us tonight at 10pm EST for the Officially ToJ-sanctioned Game Time.
biggrin.gif

PS - There is a Nick filter in this new admin, but I've left it off because it's a little too powerful and it's not really meant to censor bad words out of players' nicks.

Back