want to buy mats from guildies

AH

I see people selling void crystals on the AH and in Trade pretty often. For the most part I think the void crystals we are getting from karaz are being held for enchants and such.

Im not really certain what exactly this is for?

I am not wanting to touch the void from kara, I probably will never run it, and I have no right to them in my opinion.

Last edited:
basically I am looking for primal mights to buy and the greater from guildies , I know that void are from kara so I will buy them when I get the rest., But I don't want to buy from the ah unless no one in the guild wants to sell even if they the same as ah.

Something that might save you a little cash...if you have the components for the Primal Might, I'm sure there are some people in the guild that would do the transmute for you.

Right now, I've got mine tied up for about the next week, but can probably do one for you sometime next week.

*edit*

btw, the mats are a Primal Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Mana.

Last edited:
I could be mistaken, but I think he's trying to make the rod that's used for the enchants that drop in Kara and higher instances.

i need 2 primal fire and 4 primal air then I Will need 4 transmutes, anyone willing to offer to do the transmute, or sell me the last 6 items

It is to make the last enchanting rod that an enchanter needs. The eternium enchanting rod. You learn to make it once you hit 375 enchanting and it is needed for most of the uber enchants (kara, heroic, etc.).

Back