Want to keep our vent server??

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Our vent server plays an integral part in our guild for communication and as such is a commodity we'd rather not do without. That being said, we are in need of donations to keep it going at this time.

The amount due is $60 on the first of July. Several large donations were done up front to keep the server paid for for quite some time, but we can't rely on those members to continually contribute out of their pockets for everyone.

If you would like to make a donation to help keep our vent server running, please follow this link with the instructions on how to do so. The donations go to ToJ who in turn pays the bill for us out of the ToJ bank account. Be sure to include "donation for Redeemed vent server" in the memo line.

War vent has been reduced to the calibre of an atari 2600 game with one room now! That being said, when war picks up again, I would hope that the vent server could be re-set up again with relative ease? I personally don't think it's a justifiable expense for war players right now because nobody connects to it.

I'm assuming that the plea for funds is for both the War and Wow vent combined, in which case, there's like 100 Redeemed WoW players right now. I vote for required donations by those who are of guilty of War mutiny!

I don't play either but still gave, my hope is that it stays up so when all the new games on the horrizon come out we can group up again, Aion, KoTOR, Champions Online, Star Trek online...... you get the picture :)

Goblit,
Who plays both right now? I can't remember the last time I saw someone in our vent channel besides Kutluch about 2 months ago. I've sent a message out to war players in-game and on the forums to get an active member count.

Tath,
That's great that you had donated. I'm not saying that there won't be a time again for warhammer players and vent. The chances of finding a war player online and on vent are next to none right now. It's not much different to paying for a warhammer subscription for 6 months and not logging in at all. You can always activate it and start off where you last stopped.

Zeb

My husband Avesther and my son Burnin play both still some....but you gkicked Burnin and there is never anyone on when he is to ginvite (although someone in WoW did offer to switch over and do it one day).....I'm not sure how much longer they plan on playing though....

Gkicked Burnin! O no and sorry! There is a way to gkick players who don't log in after a certain time. But I don't know how to do it. I am online hit and miss as of late. I mostly get together with some people and run crypts.

Definitely, have him (or you or Avesther) send me a PM informing me of the next time he's gonna be online and I'll invite him back in for sure! Actually and if I recall, doesn't Avesther have a new slayer too that needs an invite? Just give me atleast a 24 hour heads up so I can make sure to be online during that time. Let me know!

It's good to hear that Avesther is still here. I miss him!

Last edited:
Back