War Begins August 15th!!!

Preorders will get in on the 15th, actual game ship date is listed below:

"The countdown has officially begun. Mark your calendars! September 18th is the Day of Reckoning," said Mark Jacobs, founder and general manager of Mythic Entertainment. "For the last three years, the entire team at Mythic has poured their hearts into making Warhammer Online the next great MMORPG. We are so excited to open up this world and share it with the fans that will live in it, quest in it, go to war in it and make it come alive."

Fans looking forward to laying siege to their enemy's capital city will have several pricing options available, beginning with a $14.99 monthly subscription. Additionally, collectible 30- and 60-day prepaid Game Time™ Cards will be available at many game retailers. WAR subscription options include:

* Monthly Subscription: $14.99 USD
* 3-Month Subscription: $41.97 ($13.99 per month)
* 6-Month Subscription: $77.94 ($12.99 per month)

SWEET! I was hoping that it would be shipped/released around a PSU football weekend. I pre-ordered it at a Gamestop in State College so I'd have another excuse to go up there. =P AND....it's the day after my birthday. What an awesome present. ^_^

I took a week and a half of vacation starting next week!

Yes, I know the 15th isn't until Friday of next week. I'm going to use Monday - Thursday to get all my "honey-do's" done so I can be left in peace when OB starts!!

Back