Warfare

Captain_Tea

Getting bored with playing the same gametypes all the time I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw Warfare on the server. I didn't know if anyone else would like it, but if nothing else, me and the bots will play :p

w00t! It's time for...PANCAKES!

You guys I am always up for a game with you all. I'm just on steam nowadays if you need to find me :).

So when do you want to meet up for some pancakes and a side of vehicular manslaughter?
It's hard for me to nail down a time, but evenings after 8 p.m. Central are usually best. I could also try to stop by the server tomorrow (Saturday) early afternoon, but I can't promise that, either.

On a related note, I saw that you added a list of Warfare maps to the server. Is there a map pack coming soon or will I need to download the maps individually?

It's hard for me to nail down a time, but evenings after 8 p.m. Central are usually best. I could also try to stop by the server tomorrow (Saturday) early afternoon, but I can't promise that, either.

On a related note, I saw that you added a list of Warfare maps to the server. Is there a map pack coming soon or will I need to download the maps. individually?

I will be putting together ToJ Mappack #5 tonight :). We've got a lot of maps :p.

Back