We are Knights of Aletheia!!!

XionTawa

We have chosen a name for our Linkshell, we are Knights of Aletheia!!!

Last edited:
Hmm not that I am against the name, but it only has 3 votes on it where other names have 10 votes. I am not sure that name accurately reflects what the initial crew wants. The voting was up for 2 weeks and the winning name was added 3 hours before the end?

Edit:

Um, Veritas also had three points. :/

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback. I just want to clear a few things up before opinions start to be made about the officers decision. The intent of the open poll was not to pick the most voted on name as the linkshell's name, but rather to gauge what types of names the community wanted so the officers could know what direction to take when making the final decision.

Even though the name "Knights of Aletheia" was not on the list for very long we felt that it held to the types of names that were being voted on. Names such as "Non-Fiction", "Knights of Veritas", "Veritas", "Eternus Verum" were all the highest rated names, and all dealt with having the word "Truth" in our name. We kept to the theme but decided that the word Aletheia, which is Greek for "Truth" was a better sounding name for the linkshell.

We, the officers, appreciate each and every vote that was given, and thank you for taking the time to work through the list and let us know what you wanted. If it had not been for your votes then the officers would have just gone with their favorites and chosen "Sons of Thunder" or "Disciples of Erozea" as the linkshell name, so your votes did matter.

Thank you again.

- JonZ

I really like the name. Thank you for taking what we thought into consideration. I know you didn't have to and it means a lot that I had some sort of say in what we would be calling ourselves in-game. :)

I really like the name. Thank you for taking what we thought into consideration. I know you didn't have to and it means a lot that I had some sort of say in what we would be calling ourselves in-game. :)

Thank you very much for your support and feedback. :) Looking forward to seeing everyone in-game in only 35 days! :D

Back