Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Over the holiday's while I have been really slow at work-I have been putting together our own website. I appreciate what Plankeye has done to give us space on the Redeemed/WoW Chapter site and all the hard work he put in to it. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done for MSC. The website started out as I decided to tinker with learning HTML. It is a VERY simple site, and I would love any suggestions on what might be added to the site. At this point mainly content. I haven't gotten to the chapter for css yet ;) Please post any ideas or comments here. The web address is www.toj.cc/wow/msc

Looks like a good start!
A few picky things that strike me right away. These are just my personal opinion and feel free to disregard. ;)

1- Ditch the moving text title. A clean banner graphic would be much better on the eyes. Anything moving or flashing is generally bad, unless it is a really well done Flash/Ajax graphic.
2- I would avoid phrasing it "While at this time we limit our membership to Christians" and use more positive wording like "Our membership is comprised of Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the future may expand to non-Christians as well"
3- "Calender" is misspelled, it should be "Calendar"

Thanks for the positive feedback.
I will switch to a banner once I've designed one in photoshop.
I agree with your alterations to my opening-Thanks!!!
Thanks for picking up my spelling mistake-I can't spell to save my life. It's one of the things that I was a little worried about with uploading the site-I'm sure there are more spelling errors-I'm just not very good at finding them.

I'm not really in love with this, but it might do for now:

msclogo.png

Site is looking like a great start... Still needs work, but it's better than I could've done with just HTML...

The website & banner have been updated to reflect the new server & the new officers. I'm still seaching suggestions for content ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back