Wednesday, August 5,2009

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned. Titus 3:10-11 (NIV)

People forget that the Bible encourages us to strive for peace - even in our relationships. God does not want us to constantly be arguing - move away from those people.

Wow this is something i really need to take to heart. its interesting because "matt 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God" but in the end we cannot be responsible for the decisions of others or make it our responsibility to fix everything.

You are right about that.

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18 (NIV)

We have to remember that it is not always possible - but - as far as it depends on me, I am going to do everything I can to live at peace.

An attention getter for sure! The warped part catches my eye, so if some one calls me warped then let it be because of Gods word. hehehe now I have to pray that He'll let goofy in! AND Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins 1st Peter 4:8

Back