Welcome to Heaven's Embrace

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Finally got the Super Group made, thanks to the guys who took part in it. I'll work on making this part of the forum a bit more organized over the week, add links and helpful tips, rules, etc. Only took a week, better late than never. :p

Hey grats on the SG! I'm suffering some WoW burnout lately, so I thought I'd give CO a try. Hopefully, you'll see me in-game!

-Chadley

Finally got the Super Group made, thanks to the guys who took part in it. I'll work on making this part of the forum a bit more organized over the week, add links and helpful tips, rules, etc. Only took a week, better late than never. :p

No vote thread on the name at all?

Edit;
And not to sound snotty but it seems like Heaven's Embrace was only mentioned by you...I know your the guild leader, but I would have loved a chance to vote. I'll hopefully be picking up the game very soon.

Last edited:
We had a vote in game. We finally got 5 members online at the same time and decided to make the Guild then, rather then wait for the next opportunity. We all looked at the names in the forums thread and voted off that. Heaven's Embrace was the winner of that vote. (and it actually wasn't Keero's first choice but the rest of us liked it so he was down with it.)

Sorry you missed it, but we really look forward to you joining us in game soon!

Last edited:
We had a vote in game. We finally got 5 members online at the same time and decided to make the Guild then, rather then wait for the next opportunity. We all looked at the names in the forums thread and voted off that. Heaven's Embrace was the winner of that vote. (and it actually wasn't Keero's first choice but the rest of us liked it so he was down with it.)

Sorry you missed it, but we really look forward to you joining us in game soon!

lol okay thats coo

Update:

Going to be doing a few things behind the scenes over the next few days with the Officers, but you'll start to see the ball begin to roll (recruitment, rules, info, etc.) once we get a few things down first. Stay tuned and thanks for waiting. ^__^

Update:

I had to step down as leader due to time and school reasons, so Ewoksrules is now leading the group. Some really great patches have happened so far, and the Celestial Powerset is looking to be pretty awesome. UI and Pet updates, critter tweaking, and more content for further levels. Getting off to a really great start. ^_^

Back