What City-State will you most likely start in?

What City-State will you most likely start in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not starting in Limsa. I have started there 6 times already and am looking forward to doing something new. Most likely will start in Grid.

I would say avoid the bigger cities, go for something unique. Grid ftw! :p

I will either start in Gridania or Ul'dah for the Open Beta...we need to all try to start at the same place for the Open Beta...because if they have not unlocked Companies we will have to use a linkshell, and I can't pass them out unless we are standing right next to each other...but then again there is always TeamSpeak...

The FF14Core forums seem to prefer Ul'dah A LOT more due to its layout and ease of access. I messed around a bit there and I'm liking it a lot more than Grid.

Yeah there is a lot of walking involved... and I keep crashing while in Grid. I do not know if it is because of the location for some reason or due to the patch today, going to switch back over to another place and see if it improves anything.

by the way, if your game crashes while you are on a leve, you lose that leve >: [

yeah but the walking is enjoyable to an extent because of the beautiful surroundings... and the sky is soooo pretty too!!!

Back