• Thursday

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

slalomdms

I am just curious what days are the days that everyone plays most often. This will help whenever we decide to have a event night or if we ever scrimmage someone we can know what days we have most ppl available.

Well I was gonna make a poll but got distracted with watching TV and it wouldn't let me because I waited to long after making a new thread. :(

Last edited:
I play on any day really, mainly in the afternoons and evenings. The only time I can't play in the evening is thursday.

Voted, but I generally play whenever I have time. Usually in the evenings, sometimes afternoons on the weekends.

Generally, I play towards the end of the week, or around Tuesday.

voted... but here's the details

weekday mornings and afternoons. I play MMOs in the evening with my wife (who gets motion sick from the FPSs)

TF2

I often play for about an hour starting in the afternoons around 3pm Central Time and I try to get online a random evening, commonly Saturday night. Feel free to add me to your friends list; I recently joined ToJ.
My TF2 name should be:

[ToJ.cc]Luvdiscgolf

Thanks,
Lance

P.S. I will be checking out Warhammer Online when it comes out so we'll see how much playing time I get after a week or two, lol.

Do we have enough information to pick a regular night now? It looks pretty spread out to me, though the weekend seems to be the strongest for most people.

Back