What is the best feral gear for a resto druid?

Mimbari

Basically, I am leveling my druid as a healer (and caster when healing is not needed), but, I like to have a set for dps and a set for tanking just in case I change roles in the future. The blur between dps casting and healing has allowed for less distinction between 'caster set' and 'healer set' with a more general Spell power (granted haste and crit vs. increased spirit and mana/5 add for a little separation between the two roles). This brings up the following questions:

-Is there something I should look for to distinguish between cat and bear sets?
-Is there enough of a blur in the Agi/Str/Stam sets that they are interchangable?
-Is +hit better for bear? it seems that +crit is better for kitty, or am I wrong?

Thanks,
Steve

Well, assuming you're planning on respeccing if you change gear:

-Agility is your friend. It's great for both. Strength isn't as huge because you get DPS in cat and dodge in bear for agility.
-Stamina is also good for both.
-Actually, bears prefer +crit, while +hit is more useful for cats. There's talent reasons, bears get free rage for crits which allows them to spam moves... there's no penalty for missing if you just get to do it again. Cats, on the other hand, are much more punishing.

Back