What is Your Favorite Class?

What is Your Favorite Class?

• Total voters

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Just curious as to what class is most popular. I imagine most of us play whatever the team needs at times but I also imagine we each have classes that suit our individual preferences as well. Please note you may vote for multiple classes if you cannot decide on one.

As for me while I will play any class I can't get enough of one in particular. TF2 would have been exactly as I predicted without it but with that class TF2 exceeds my expectations for fun.

Last edited:
I'll play Scout when I join the ToJ server and I'm waiting for more people to join.

I'll switch to Medic or Pyro (usually Pyro) when we get 6 or more players on.

I'll play Medic when my team needs a Medic. Now that the fad of playing Medic to earn achievements is dying down, I've been slowly returning to Medic as my primary class.

I'll play Pyro when my team doesn't need a Medic, unless the map isn't suitable to Pyros (i.e. maps with wide open spaces).

I'll play Soldier when my team doesn't need a Medic or Pyro, but does need a Soldier.

I'll play other classes if my team needs me to, but I like to stick to those four when possible.

I agree with Tek for which class to play.

It matters on the scenario.

My favorites are pyro and scout...

yet when i can't play them, I go with the demo-man, heavy, or soldier.

I personally do not play the back up classes that much (besides medic) if my team needs a medic i can be there....
though....
I'm a terrible medic....

I love Pyro, I am best at that class. It depends, but on certain maps I will drop the Pyro and go for a Sniper or an Engineer.

I go Pyro probably about 70% of the time, Scout when the maps don't favor Pyros (long ones like Well), and Engineer when we need some defense. I swap between Soldier and Heavy too. ;D

My fave is also Pyro, followed closely by Solly. I also play medic, scout, heavy, and engi as needed. :D

Interesting results so far. Looks like people like burning and building things :p Also no one likes being the heavy yet, probably because of his walk speed and that "knife me in the back" sign he wears :D I don't mind playing any class but to be a good heavy you almost have to have a medic on you.

If you think about it, pyros engis and medics can accomplish almost anything...

Medics alone can accomplish anything now though... =P

i'm such an awful medic, though.
I see people who can take a medic and just own with the bonesaw, or heal multiple people at once... or... "double uber" people.
I can't do ANY of that stuff. at all...

I have to admit, I played Soldier a lot today and it grew on me quite a bit. I will not say that I am /cough *good*, but I have improved. :D

though as easy a class enginneer is, you still have to be good at it so that yo don't... stink at it.
one of the worst things is a player who is waisted because they can't play an enginneer well.

anyways.

I personally just love the fast classes. yet that is me. That is why i love the scout for the fast running, the demo man, for the extremely far double-spike ball jumps, and the pyro for the burn and run.

though i love the pyro a lot. All the new pyro updates are just going to cause everyone else to play the pyro a lot... thus, i won't be able to play them a lot. *i always aim to be what my team needs, not what i want*

Back