What the Lord revealed to me this morning..

Sidonia

Thought that I would share with all of you what was revealed to me this morning. I was in complete awe and broke into tears. My God is faithful and He hears me! The footnotes that you read below are from the Amplified version. The bible that I read has all 4 versions listed, KJV, Amplified, NAS, and NIV. I use them all.

I sat down this morning and asked the Lord to reveal what He wanted me to see and know about today. I felt led to read in Titus and I stopped at Titus 2:14, which references other scriptures (Deut 14:2; Ps. 130:8; Ezek. 37:23). I read all of them, but was intrigued with Ezek 37:23. I read it and decided to back up a few scriptures and started at Ezek 37:15. I got up to Ezek 37:21 and in the Amplified it gives a footnote to reference Ezek 36:24. I go to that scripture and read it. There too is a footnote and I read the footnote, it says, "No person needs to be reminded of the startling way in which this prophecy has been in the process of fulfillment since WWII. The Jews have for centuries been dispersed among all the nations with only a few left in the homeland which lay waste and desolate. It was said that travelers in Palestine had no difficulty in recognizing the appropriateness of Ezekiel's label for the country: a "valley...full of bones" (Ezek 37:1). But by A.D. 1960 one-sixth of the Jewish population of the world was in Palestine. Already they had been made "one nation" (Ezek. 37:22a) between sunrise of one day and sunset of the next-"a nation born in one day"(Isa. 66:8) I stop there and go to Isa 66:8 and read the scripture and again there is a footnote there. I read the footnote which says,"Never in the history of the world had such a thing happened before - but God keeps His word. As definitely foretold here and in Ezek. 37:21, 22, Israel became a recognized nation, actually "born in one day." After being away from their homeland for almost 2,000 years, the Jews were given a national homeland in Palestine by the Balfour Declaration in November, 1917. In 1922, the League of Nations gave Great Britain the mandate over Palestine. On May 14, 1948, Great Britain withdrew her mandate, and immediately Israel was declared a sovereign state, and her growth and importance among nations became astonishing."

Today is that day, May 14, that Israel became a nation. I am in complete awe, its no coincidence that the Lord lead me to these scriptures this morning. Keep Israel lifted in prayer.

Back