What's the best console game ever?

Ahh. Its okay. I'm not gonna have this article up until at least next week. Keep telling me what those games you like are.

1. Zelda: OOT (N64)
2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 (ps2)
3. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
4. Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)
5. Earthbound (SNES)
6. Contra 3: The Aliens War (SNES)
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (SNES)
8. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
9. Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
10. Goldeneye (N64)

You know that there is a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game coming out?

I got my iMac. The guy who we bougt it from had no idea what he was doing. The iMac came with an optical mouse(which he never mentioned), and an Apple Extended Keyoard(which he also didn't mention.).

Only problem is the new TMNT game is for Gamecube but is still only 2 players, whats the point in getting 4 controlers if they dont make games 4 players.

True. But then that raises the question 'Why release a non-online game for PS2 that allows eight players?' So they can make money. Oh well. Not as good as your question.

SUPER SMASH BROS. MEELEE ROCKS!!
biggrin.gif

naw, halo's better on the pc.

best console game ever, imo, is the F-117 nighthawk combat simulator by EA on the sega genesis

Nope Final Fantsy 3 ( i think it is really like 5 or something but we know it as FF3) is the best FF Game ever. Period end of discussion, the ones for PS2/Xbox and everything are junk and if you are a true FF3 fan then you know what i mean
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

The best game every i must say is Chrono Trigger followed by FF3 they both had like PS graphics on the SNES.

Yeah, those original FF games are either really hard to find or really expensive. I think that a local game store had FF2 for like 60 bucks, no trade.

I'll just list a few of the greatest games to ever come into existance

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 6(3 in the US)
Final Fantasy 2(don't know what # it is in Japan)
Final Fantasy 7
Secret of Mana
Super Metroid & Metroid Prime
the entire Zelda series except Majoras mask
Street Fighter ^_^
Killer Instinct 1 & 2
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Lunar: Eternal Blue
Twisted Metal 2
NBA Jam
BUBBLE BOBBLE!!! (or however you spell it)
The Contra series
Mortal Kombat 3
Halo
Golden eye

I'll just stop there

I'm so lame. The most recent console I've got is SNES. LOLOLOL, I am such a lamer!!! I don't have a console that does CDs nevermind DVDs LOL

I think the best game around, ever, for console, was that forbearer of all the FPS we have today, NES duck hunt. LOLOLOL

I think a gun come with that Pong game as well, that was kewl!!!

Back