Whats wrong with the server?

ToJ | Dead_Aim

Why isn't votemap working anymore? Some other stuff is wrong with it too (according to Elite last night he couldn't do something) anyhow just wondering whats up with it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ April 24 2003,9:33)]Why isn't votemap working anymore? Some other stuff is wrong with it too (according to Elite last night he couldn't do something) anyhow just wondering whats up with it.
I believe votemap was taken off given the MANY complaints about how ppl would ABUSE the use of it (like starting a votemap right after getting into a new map). Like so many things in life, privileges are given first, ppl abuse them, and they get taken off. If you want more details about the issue, there was a thread about it somewhere, just look around and - assuming CGA didn't delete them yet - you should be able to find it.

About Shark's comment on how the ToJ server "stinks", it revolts me. You have to *try* to understand the amount of work some people put on it to keep it running. I feel  sorry that Elite and other CS Chapter leaders have to come to the forums and read comments like this one...

sad.gif
 Irresponsible posting saddens me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Demon Hunter @ April 24 2003,1:20)]i stink
take a shower

and really shark I mean cmon, the server is great ::huggles elite and all the other people that keep it going so we all have somewhere to go and have fun::

I think votemap is down, but rockthevote works just fine. Votemap works, but it appears you can't select any maps, because votemap doesn't see them.

ok here's my 2 cents...

I think that the map list should be altered to the maps come up in an order that we all agree, then increase the time in between rockthevotes... That way people are just changing the map every 10 mins. That gets really old fast.

Back