Where are most people playing

Gandhi

Hey haven't played cs in a few weeks, been playing Jade Empire and kind of got sucked in. But now need some first person shooter action, so was wondering where most of the regulars are playing right now. Need to be pwned like a noob.
Also need to show Frag that the "secret weapon" is still a secret. haha

umm...right now im just server hoping. I play on the GFC servers when there are people online...which there hasnt been. I also play on the BwP server too. But other then that its just random servers =\

I've given up pubbing few weeks ago.. getting banned from 90% of the west coast servers are not fun. GFC server's lower rates aren't suitable for me and neither are the pings. 170 average ping on HSC's machine, scratch that out, and even on the Talon's "westcoast one" i get 70 ping.. :/

well gonna go to my team's empty cal server and run around with a knife bhopping...

Im with Albert on this, I have a local pub in atlanta that complexity runs that I play on rarely b/c its always full but I have been scrimming almost everytime ive played cs since toj went down.

bwp. watch this. MY SCRENSHOT IS GONE!!!!

ANYWAY,

i had:

[gfc#5 deadlywaffle] aka phase
[cts]
[toj.cc]
-=bwp=-

it was awesome. rofl.

Last edited:
I'm trying pubbing, but after playing so much on toj, playing on servers that have a f word on every post drives me crazy.

Gandhi said:
I'm trying pubbing, but after playing so much on toj, playing on servers that have a f word on every post drives me crazy.
Heh, it's good to hear that people miss our servers. ^^

Work is continuing behind the scenes to bring back our servers, but it's going to take a hefty sum in donations to get them back. Watch the ToJ news page for updates.

Well, had a great time playing on custom with Pastor, but I think he hacks :p.
Kept trying to see if u can ride the shark in jaws and getting killed.

Back