Where do you play when you don't play on ToJ or FISH servers?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
With so many people playing so many different games these days, it's difficult to bring together 8-12 players for TF2 any night other than Tuesdays.

The last few times I've checked the FISH servers, they've been empty (or close to it).

So where do you guys play TF2 when you don't play on ToJ or FISH servers? Be sure to list the name of the server, IP address, general description (e.g. crits enabled or disabled, instant or normal respawn, custom maps or stock only, etc.), and web site if relevant.

Don't you play on the other Christian TF2 servers? :confused:

}SoC{ Soldiers of Christ
69.13.38.158:27015

|CoR| Christian Gaming
63.209.36.83:27015

With so many people playing so many different games these days, it's difficult to bring together 8-12 players for TF2 any night other than Tuesdays.

The last few times I've checked the FISH servers, they've been empty (or close to it).

So where do you guys play TF2 when you don't play on ToJ or FISH servers? Be sure to list the name of the server, IP address, general description (e.g. crits enabled or disabled, instant or normal respawn, custom maps or stock only, etc.), and web site if relevant.

I've played on Soc's servers a little bit and Fish fairly often. Fish almost always has a game at night so IDK if you are checking both servers or just checking the only time they don't have one. Bubba is on quite often.

I will play lots of places I definitely would not recommend >.<. I just have sprays disabled and if the cussing gets to much I leave or mute swaths of players. I'm playing at inconsistent hours too so not much way of finding me. Although lately I keep ending up on a Texas based sever though I'm not really trying too. Must be the ping and server population. It has a mod that plays Unreal (including the Unreal clip with a cuss word -_-) and other voice clips on kill streaks. However I do like being the only one to get "scat man" game after game, after game :p.

I'll never play on an orange all crits server again I can tell you that much.

Also I often play offline when I want a "short" game as if I am online it ends up like...

1. I've been playing to long I need to get stop.
2. Hey that's a guy I know (Toj, CC, Soc etc.) He probably joined me via steam. I'd feel bad if I left just as he came in.
3. Hey a second guy I know joined.
4. First guys leaves.
5. Third guy joins.
6. Second guy leaves.
7. Repeat pattern with one always having just joined. Add only wanting to leave at the end of a round and you have a full day of TF2 >.< .

Last edited:
Don't you play on the other Christian TF2 servers? :confused:

}SoC{ Soldiers of Christ
69.13.38.158:27015

|CoR| Christian Gaming
63.209.36.83:27015
Just added them to my Favorites list. Thanks for the info, Corp.

Lately I've been playing mostly on a non-Christian server. Usually it is very clean/friendly and I also like the ping/player numbers/maps, but it does sometimes get crude in there. If you want to risk it, the info is:

NOOBS WELCOME!!! TF2 |CK| Inc. Server!!!
64.94.100.58:27015

As I said, it is usually pretty clean and friendly. They mostly play payload and don't have any special rules, though they do have a couple custom maps in the rotation. One of the server rules/suggestions is to keep cussing down, but they don't enforce that very strictly. It also tells people to be friendly to other players, so the crowd usually isn't too bad. I primarily play there for the number of players, though. I like to play with fairly large groups because some of my favorite classes (like spy) just aren't very effective in smaller groups.

Last edited:
Outside of the Christian servers already listed in this thread, a non-Christian server I've hopped on many times in the past because it almost always seems to have a game going on is the Necrophix server; not sure what the numbers are but they have a website: http://www.necrophix.com/

And as a side bonus, there are a couple guys that frequent that server that have a British accent and are very entertaining to listen to. :) Maybe the server is based in Europe...

Back