Where has Pie been?

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
I am sure this question is on many of your minds..

Well here I am to tell you where I have been and where I am going to be!

Our house is sold! *Insert praises to the Lord here* So I have been busy cleaning up and packing the house up. (Not alone…)

Plus my Mom has her surgery and is healing well, I just have to help care for her (cooking, cleaning, helping her around since she can’t walk)

And then to top it off I have school and work to do!

Yes I work at the school, but tis not a cake walk by any means…

So this is one of the reasons why we did not have a clan meeting this month.. I just did not have time to call one… 

So anyway. Just wanted to let you know that the Eskimo Pie is still around. I’ll be posting more after November 8th. See you all around! God bless and eat more Ice cream! In appropriate portions of course. :D

I’ll be posting more after November 8th.

blah - I think you have just been out campaigning for your candidate of choice. Just kidding. Election news is all over the place right now.

Congrats on your house selling. Look forward pwning you and PW come winter break from school. wOOt! Butterfly has a higher kill rate that PW and Pie.

hehehe

Gen

:( no fair, no fair!!!

I can't practice no more...

hehe
:D

hahaha same here pw my schoolwork has come in front of everything else....along with theatre and swimming so maybe soon ill get to pwn ALL of you lol :D it seems like everyone has been mia so i hope we can all have a grand christmas party over break

ooh yeah. I can see a lot of CS time this winter break.

Skool is two important, pleese put yer skool werk first. :)

Gen

Skool iz verry portant. :p

I'll have a short period of time after this semester is finished (Dec 11.) To play before going on my holiday vacation...

So soon I shall once more activate my Pie Hax and Pwnzor Joo!

Back