Where? How?

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
Also... we took a group shot in the Club earlier. Not everyone was present, but we had five of us drivin' all the roleplayers in the area crazy.
~ Kendrik

This was actually posted under the Hero's Photo section, but I didn't want to drag that subject off topic so I started a new one. :D

Where's the club? How do you guys hook up in game - like find each other? I haven't seen or really heard anyone. Kerro said hi to me yesterday though - first I heard from anyone. I see on steam that you are all playing, but it says in game you are offline. :confused:

Are you all on TS3? *thinks she should have checked there but forgot. :( Makes note, check TS3 next time*

We are almost always on TS3. Join us!
Also if you hit G you should see the SuperGroup roster of who is on. Keero/tagtarsis/ewoksrule/augcliffe should all have invite power to get your new creations into the SG.

Club Caprice is a instanced night club in M City. When you look at the map there is a little gear icon that lets you change which channel/version of the instance you are in.

Last edited:
Also I cannot confirm nor deny that any of Heavens Embrace was present in Club Caprice last night. Certainly I cannot say if any RP'ing took place or any dance circles formed..........

Also I cannot confirm nor deny that any of Heavens Embrace was present in Club Caprice last night. Certainly I cannot say if any RP'ing took place or any dance circles formed..........
ewoks do not comment on rumors or speculations. >.>

But yeah. If we were hanging out, it may have been in Club Caprice for a while... then in Gator's Moon Base. (All his base are belong to us. >.>)

If you're not part of the Super Group (though I thought you were), I can invite you, too. I haz dat magicz. :O

Also, we're shootin' to run through a series of missions tonight at 6PM Alaskaland time. Join us. You can sidekick if you need a level boost.

I'm gonna level my new character this morning/afternoon in order to be able to heal on the field, so that should help with team outings, too.

If you're not part of the Super Group (though I thought you were), I can invite you, too. I haz dat magicz. :O

Yes I am part of that, just didn't see any of ya on even thought Steam said you were.

Club Caprice is a instanced night club in M City.

But yeah. If we were hanging out, it may have been in Club Caprice for a while... then in Gator's Moon Base. (All his base are belong to us. >.>) ...

Also, we're shootin' to run through a series of missions tonight at 6PM Alaskaland time. Join us. You can sidekick if you need a level boost.

:eek:Instance - what's that? M city - huh? Moon base - what? Sidekick - who? level boost - how? lol :confused:

When you look at the map there is a little gear icon that lets you change which channel/version of the instance you are in.

I'll look at it, didn't know there were different "versions of instance" what ever that means?

It's like I'm reading another language. Guess I should do some more research.

Such a noob!:rolleyes:

:eek:Instance - what's that? M city - huh? Moon base - what? Sidekick - who? level boost - how? lol :confused:

No worries we were all there once :) . Except Keero who was probably born 1337 in video games :p (1337 is a internet term meaning leet meaning uh elite, top score leader or something XD ).

M city = Millennium City

Instances are a method of controlling population on servers. If you right click (or was it left I forget) on the top of the text on the Champions mini-map you'll see a list of instances which you can change to there. Each instance is an identical virtual place but is "basically" on a different physical server/computer with different people on it (it's a bit more complicated but that is basically correct). In this manner you keep to many players from being on the same machine and overloading it causing lag. If you start getting lag sometimes switching to a different instance with less people helps. Of course if you want to play with another player you'll need to be in the same instance to do so. Note Supergroup chat crosses all instances so it will reach any member online. I think pressing G and looking at the roster will show you other Supergroup players online.

Sidekick'ing in Champions let's lower level players play with higher level players. By joining a team with a higher level player it temporary ups your stats to let you fight like the higher level player. It's just a nice feature to let people of different levels play together easier.

The Moon Base is a Hideout. Hideouts are one of the things the Champions store sells. You don't need it it's just a place to hang like a clubhouse or guild hall in other games.

Last edited:
Ah - thanks Keero and Gerbil for doing some interpreting, it all makes sense now. :D

Thanks for being patient as well.

You guys rock!

Back