Where is the panda NPC?

ewoksrule

Kinda like wheres waldo?

WoWScrnShot_033112_165755.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the new Talent system. Now instead of heading to Elitest Jerks to find the best cookie cutter and apply it, I can actually make fun decisions that customize my toon with no chance to gimp it. (You get all the main spec skills regardless now)

The Panda animations are really well done, they make the old races seem very stiff. Add in the awesome monk animations and it makes for a really fun toon to control.

I really like the new Talent system. Now instead of heading to Elitest Jerks to find the best cookie cutter and apply it, I can actually make fun decisions that customize my toon with no chance to gimp it. (You get all the main spec skills regardless now)

The Panda animations are really well done, they make the old races seem very stiff. Add in the awesome monk animations and it makes for a really fun toon to control.

They redid the talent system? I always loved the idea of the pandas, and introducing monks with them worked great imo. Sure, because of kungfu panda people are saying it is a really childish expac, but pandaren have been a part of lore since the original warcrafts, and honestly it looks like i'll enjoy it. i think im coming back for MoP.

Back