Where i've been lately

Waynos

Hi everyone,
just wanted to let everyone know i was MIA for the last few days
due to caring for my Mom and doing the yard work she is unable to do.
aside from being busy and stepping on an underground bees nest i am hanging in there

I will be working on my necromancer after church/later today but could use a few tips
i'm in the Norn area and i need to buy a better weapon. (im lv14)
the staff i have attacks very slow and i seem to take some good damage
due to my lack of speed and my minions dying rather quick.

so the questions i have are;
1.where is the best place for me to buy a weapon? (dagger,warhorn etc..)

2.where can i buy some armor? (something geared for my level)

i have also been collecting crafting materials (such as wood,copper and plants)
these materials i don't use currently.
3.should i find a use for the materials,sell them in the trading post or donate them to the Guild Bank?

right now i'm only using Jute cloth and leather for making bags
i'm slowly working my way to making larger bags for my inventory

Thanks for any/all input
GOD bless Waynos

ooh buddy! It's all about the trading post... You can bump up all your armor and weapons for pennies. Just use the filter to narrow it down to your level (or the next one or two down if you're not getting enough results) and you'll be pleased.

Once you've replaced everything, make sure you wait a bit before doing it all over again or it will get expensive, but yeah... I don't think you'll find things cheaper. It changed my world when I found out how to use this feature.

Also, I would suggest that you put all your collectibles in your bank. Even if you're not crafting with them now, you may be later. Also, I just found out that if you click the little cog in the upper right corner, you can send all the collectibles to the bank at one click. Huge time saver. Have fun with your necro... I'm enjoying mine!

I never dove into the trading post until like level 60 or something like that. When I bought a new weapon set (a set of 4 rares for less than 50s total), it made me go from barely being able to handle a single veteran or 3 regular mobs to being able to handle a veteran and 2 regular mobs at the same time without using my elite skill. Upgrading your equipment via the trading post makes a HUGE difference.

ooh buddy! It's all about the trading post... You can bump up all your armor and weapons for pennies. Just use the filter to narrow it down to your level (or the next one or two down if you're not getting enough results) and you'll be pleased.

Once you've replaced everything, make sure you wait a bit before doing it all over again or it will get expensive, but yeah... I don't think you'll find things cheaper. It changed my world when I found out how to use this feature.

Also, I would suggest that you put all your collectibles in your bank. Even if you're not crafting with them now, you may be later. Also, I just found out that if you click the little cog in the upper right corner, you can send all the collectibles to the bank at one click. Huge time saver. Have fun with your necro... I'm enjoying mine!

Awesome thanks for the info

Remember that when buying from the TP you should ALWAYS do an offer, not a "buy instantly". You will save money every time, and in some cases it's a huge amount. A related tip is that if you notice the offer price is substantially lower than the sell price, you can make some easy profit by making a dozen offer orders and reselling them. Doing more than a dozen at a time is likely to raise flags with other people on the TP who will then try to do the same thing and undercut you, ultimately leading you to lose your listing fee (at best) or have a bunch of items you can't sell at a profit.

Back