Where will I be?

Reco Suave

I have been keyed for Kharazan for over 3 weeks now. I really have been kind of down that I did all the work and havnt even seen the inside of it yet. I know that Sazul, Nevi, Cassadine, and myself have been keyed for quite awhile. We are back now to Redeemed and patiently waiting out our 2wks. I am very happy and sad at the same time to say I am leaving on Vacation on April 2nd and will not return untill around April 9th. I will not be on for that time. That means I will have not got to see Kharazan for over 5-6 weeks after the point I was keyed. Here is my concern. Team 2 starts up and I get put as a Alt to both teams and dont get in either because my timing was bad. I guess what Im asking is where am I going to be placed? Who should I expect to be going with? So many questions. I am glad to see people getting their keys. I am sad about the time we have enough to field a 2nd team I am going to be M.I.A. What will the situation be?

I would point you to a excellent post by Icthus
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20454
It is a great post and even if you have read it, please read it again. It talks directly to what you are asking.

One point to pay special attention to is "raiding is not about exclusion" Don't worry Reco, you will get your shot at Kara. Your gear is up to spec and we all know that you have the l33t skillz. I see no reason for you not to be raiding with Red as soon as you get back from your vacation.

Basically I can see that you are looking for specific details on Red Raiding. This is being worked out currently by our Guild Leader over raiding - FJ and our Head Raid leader - Quantam along with the officer core. We will have specifics to you within a short time. We have run some great tests with these first 12 people in Kara and that experience will help us shape the 2 to 3 teams we will field in 2 weeks.

Please trust your officers that we are not taking this lightly. We don't want to send lambs to the slaughter and just throw ppl in there. We want to take care of you all and make fair teams with fair times.

Thanks Mirakle.. I appreciate the response. I have read Icthus post. I am excited to get going. If I seem impatient it is because I am. I am sure if you were in my same situation you would be the same. Sorry I am not trying to question anything just seeking information. You have satisfied my thirst for information for now.

We all thirst for knowledge. We all are hungry for adventure.

I think Mirkale said it, "We are coming up with a plan."

We, as officers, feel the desire the raiders have. However, we also have to balance that with the large group we have not even experiencing BC yet.

I will tell you Reco and many others, Redeemed plans to leave no one behind. We want everyone who desires to experience end game raiding to have the chance to do so.

Yes, we do have plans for a second raid team. We are in the process of deciding how best to accomplish this. Look for a post from me before the weekend is over about how we plan to move forward.

And for general knowledge, last night we had 3 Black Morass groups and 2 Old Hillsbrand groups going. So, we know there are people helping each other get ready for the fun that is Karazhan.

Back