Where's my GBA discussion?

Sold the discussion to the Greeks. Soz.

>.>

And needz moar Tales of Phantasia.

GBA = awesomeness.

<3 for Drill Dozer and WarioWare Twisted.

I bought a GBA for the sole purpose of playing Golden Sun (and later Golden Sun: The Lost Age).
Those and the Two Towers LotR game are the only games I have for it. Golden Sun = one of my favorite RPGs ever.

I bought a GBA for the sole purpose of playing Golden Sun (and later Golden Sun: The Lost Age).
Those and the Two Towers LotR game are the only games I have for it. Golden Sun = one of my favorite RPGs ever.
I must sadly confess that I've yet to own a Golden Sun game. I know that needs to change, but it never makes it to the top of my get list. :/

I run a GBA emulator on my android and its fantastic. Plays all the games like a champ. Right now I am working through Mother 3 with the english fan edit. AMAZING story!! Great RPG!

I got super hyped about Golden Sun when I heard it was made by the same studio that made Shining Force (back when it was good) - Camelot Software Planning.

Astro Boy, Mega Man Zero 1-4, Mega Man Battle Network (think it was 6 that was the best), Mario And Luigi: Superstar Saga (funny/fun stuff), Mario Tennis (neat!), Final Fantasy VI (pricey and possibly hard to find, but SOOO worth it!), and Advance Wars 2.

I would say those would be some of the best. :)

And here's a relevant Metacritic list.

Side note: I <3 portable Metroidvania games. I'm playing Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on and off on my GBA SP.

I got bugs bunny crazy castle to play on my GBA... the old schoolness is epic. Tis an OK game, but it was my first gameboy game ever.

Just picked up a new ds lite since they are cheap. And thanks to tens meta list I have a few good ones to pursue.
Tek- I love the castlvania games for the gba and ds too.

Back