• Capture the Flag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double Domination

• Bombing Run

• Total voters

kraniac

Which game type do you play most? Onslaught seems to be the favorite, but I like Deathmatch or Bombing Run the best, myself.

Kraniac, welcome to the UT chapter! Hope to see you online soon. FYI, all ToJ players use the following tag for identity in game: [toj.cc]<your name here>

(Note that there are some issues with this naming scheme when dealing with the UT2K4 IRC client, but you can get around this by connecting to a server, disconnecting, changing your nick to something valid [no periods] and then connect again)

Do you play under the name Kraniac?

"[toj.cc]kraniac", excluding quotes. All lowercase.

I would use my normal name, shazbot, but someone else already took it and I don't want to cause confusion.

I have had some really rotten games of Onslaught because my teammates don't use team strategy...

For example... One greedy guy takes a Hellbender and leaves the rest of us to run to the nodes, and everyone attacks and no-one except me plays defense while 3 enemies attack our critical node-points.

So I am now finding myself playing DM where if I lose no-one to blame but myself.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (James @ April 27 2004,7:37)]I have had some really rotten games of Onslaught because my teammates don't use team strategy...
Such is the nature of all online, public, and team-based games. It happens in Counter-Strike, it happens in TeamFortress Classic, it happens in Natural Selection--the list goes on and on. I still prefer Onslaught over deathmatch, though, if only for the niftiness of piloting vehicles.

Back