Which Ubergun?

I haven't got that far with my achievements yet, so I'm not sure how it plays out in game. Will have to get cracking on those achievements!

Since the Medic achievements dropped, I've spent more time playing Pyro than Medic. I've managed to earn 16 achievements so far, so I'm 8 away from my second Milestone achievement.

It's just more fun for me to charge n00b Medics with my flamethrower than to play Medic on a team already packed with Medics.

...It's just more fun for me to charge n00b Medics with my flamethrower than to play Medic on a team already packed with Medics.

Yeah it is... until you run into one who has the new needle gun XD.

I haven't played much with the new ubergun, i like the old one the best. I really do like the new medic needler gun though its awesome. Is the uber saw good? I am so close i think i only have 5 more achievement before i get it.

Just remember with the new needle gun the scout kills for the achievement only get counted with the old style gun.

Just remember with the new needle gun the scout kills for the achievement only get counted with the old style gun.
Weaksauce.

No wonder I haven't made any progress in earning that achievement.

<Switching back to the old gun>

"Weaksauce", Tek that seems to be your favourite phrase as of late. :)

As for Ubers, I think the original Uber is best, it's really the only one that's going to help you break through log jams, although a critted Heavy might be a different story.

I've found that in maps where you can build your uber during setup, if you wait for the other team to lose their initial uber and then come out with a heavy, solly, or pyro ubered with the kritzkreig you can decimate the other team in short order, especially if your initial uber takes out the opposing engi's sentry(ies).

Back