who is still playing LoL?

zebedee

Hey ToJ,
Long time no speak. Hope everyone is doing well and the Lord is close to your hearts!

I've been playing random LoL games casually for a few years now and just hit lvl 30 and realized that this was the max level. Anyways, hope there are some peeps still playing out there! Feel free to look me up on LoL, zebodee (with an 'o' not an 'e').

ps. How's it going Ichthus? Nice to see a familiar name on here!

John (Zebedee)

I still playing LoL.
I would recommend Ashe and Caitlyn.

Ashe is cheap and gradually gets stronger the better you lasthit, while Cait has a waveclear, a good passive in addition to her easy to use (kill grabbing) ultimate.
Both mechanics are very simple so you can concentrate on learning to lasthit.

Zebedee sighting!

I haven't played LoL in ages, but I was terrible when I played anyway (with the possible exception of a passable game or two with Morgana).

EDIT: I think DannyMeister and Mostly_Harmless still play LoL...

Last edited:
I know I still play, and am sorry for being remiss or derelict in my duties as ( at least at one time) chapter leader.
MajorX17 and 2xHero still play, along with some of their friends.

E17

Hey ToJ,
Long time no speak. Hope everyone is doing well and the Lord is close to your hearts!

I've been playing random LoL games casually for a few years now and just hit lvl 30 and realized that this was the max level. Anyways, hope there are some peeps still playing out there! Feel free to look me up on LoL, zebodee (with an 'o' not an 'e').

ps. How's it going Ichthus? Nice to see a familiar name on here!

link
John (Zebedee)

I left league some time ago... it got too toxic for me in soloq.

Also with all the MOBAs getting released, im starting to suspect that LoL might just be the WoW of MOBAs and will eventually die :(

Hi, I'm new to the forums here, but I play league regularly and would love to find some Christians to play it with! Please add me: Driv0n on NA, and Heartofajarix on EUWest.

Back