who to contact for invite at launch?

DaddyDazzle

i may have missed it, but i was trying to find out who we should be contacting in game for a guild invite at launch? didn't want to be the lone wolf standing around w/o any friends. lol

i've posted my info into that thread. so we don't contact anyone on launch? we just wait for an invite from an officer hoping we're online?

If you have given your account name and number you will receive an invite when the guild is first formed. Priority will be given to those that give that information because it is the easiest and quickest way to get someone in.

gotcha. so just wait for an invite whenever i log in then. i'm assuming the leadership will have us on a friends list or something and just keep checking, crossing off names? idk. whatever works, just wanted to figure it out since launch is almost here. i may or may not be on the first day.

Actually I think the invite works even when you are offline, if I remember correctly it just popped up as soon as I got on, even though I'm pretty sure the actual invite was sent out before.

eabrek thank you for the clarification. That is why we need account name with number. The guild leadership will just take that list and invite those people all at once early.

Back