Whoa Dude

cc.slim

My head was turned in game, by those two words after I watered down a curse word by my fustration! Not a bad word but inappropriate from me. I slip but no fall just a sorry for lack of focus of why I play! I stared at the words forever I guess in deep thought. I felt a granny slap as my head was turned looking back at the pretty girls a few pews behind me kinda thing. I don't really know if the words were intend for me because alot of racism was in the process of being banned but I took it for me and my feelings were touched. My plea is to pray that i stand witness for those who wants what they see in me!

I know its always easy to lose focus during heated gaming.. I have often let my mouth get the better of me in adrenalin situations ( i remember shouting curse words at my youth leader while playing paintball !!).. The fact you noted it and were convicted is good.. Its always difficult to remember to keep calm. The reason for gaming in ToJ/CGA is to develop community and to reach people, something that most people forget.. But you seem to have your sights set right.. Dont worry about the odd slip, just continue to do your best and God will bless you

Back