Wii, I am coming back home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

I just couldn't abandon my Wii...I love it so much. :) Besides, I am loving SMG2, S&P2, MHTri, and Arc Rise...

by the way Arc Rise is awesome...if you get a chance get it...as all the reviews I am sure you have read say the voice acting IS HORRIBLE, but aside from that the story and gameplay is awesome to me...I was just in over about an 1 1/2 hrs and I hit a battle where I went OH SNAP!!! The main character Arc gains an amazing ability...let us just say the whole screen was pure AWESOMENESS! :)

Also there are some amazing platformers coming out this fall...I just realized I am not so much multiplayer person especially on the console, apart from the MMO for the PC I am mainly a single player guy. :) Anyways, we have up and coming:

Donkey Kong Country RETURNS
Epic Mickey (WHICH LOOKS AWESOME)
Kirby Yarn (I know cheesy title awesome looking gameplay)
Lost in Shadow (which looks to be an excellent puzzle/adventure game)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (YES THE WII version... :D)
oh I could go on and on but I must resist I am just excited for this fall/winter lineup!! :)

oh yeah!! Metroid the other M is August 31...order on Amazon to get the $20 credit. :)

Last edited:
Would also suggest picking up some Gamecube JRPGs, there's a lot of great nuggets, enjoyed Tales of Symphonia myself.

So looking forward to Metroid: Other M. I was originally upset that it was delayed. Now, with StarCraft II, Dragon Quest IX, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 yet to complete, I'm glad for the delay.

I have a renewed interest in my Wii as well. A new custom NSMB Wii popped up and it is hard. Like Kaizo SMW hard. I am glad I have a softmodded Wii. I hope more versions come out soon.

I have a renewed interest in my Wii as well. A new custom NSMB Wii popped up and it is hard. Like Kaizo SMW hard. I am glad I have a softmodded Wii. I hope more versions come out soon.
Speaking of which, I deleted the "New Mario Bros Wii 2 - THE NEXT LEVELS" thread because it leads to an illegal download.

I don't take issue with on-the-fly patching for retail games (such as the unofficial translation for Fatal Frame IV), but posting links that lead to downloads of altered retail game ISO (disc images) is a big no-no.

Now if there was a way to play custom NSMBW levels that required the retail disc, I wouldn't mind someone posting about that. (In fact, it would be kinda cool.)

</subtopic>

Yay, Metroid: Other M!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back