[WIP] Tank/MDPS balancing

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Swordmaster:
A new ability, "Sudden Shift", is now trainable at Rank 3. This ability will instantly shift you from No Balance into Improved Balance, or from Improved Balance into Perfect Balance, or from Perfect Balance into Improved Balance. It is off of the global cooldown, and has a 5 second cooldown of its own.

Black Orc:
A new ability, "Changin' Da Plan", is now trainable at Rank 3. This ability will instantly shift you from No Plan into Da Good Plan, or from Da Good Plan into Da Best Plan, or from Da Best Plan into Da Good Plan. It is off of the global cooldown, and has a 5 second cooldown of its own.

Black Guard:
Crush The Weak is moving to Rank 35, and it will now reduce the victim's chance to critically hit based on Hate.
Brutal Smash is moving to Rank 9, and it will now increase Strength, and Willpower based on Hate, for both the Black Guard themselves and their Protected ally.
Feeding On Weakness will now increase Toughness instead of Strength.
Furious Howl is moving to Rank 40.
Horrific Wound is moving to Rank 12, and it will now reduce the victim's armor based on Hate.

White Lion:
Force Opportunity is moving to be available at 9 points in the Path of the Hunter, and its effect has been changed. It is now an undefendable attack which reduces the victim's armor.
Echoing Roar is moving to be available at 5 points in the Path of the Guardian.

Choppa:
Can't Stop Da Chop has had its effect changed, and it will now reduce incoming healing on the victim. It now costs 15 Action Points, and has a 10 second cooldown.

From: http://forums.warhammeronline.com/warhammer/board/message?board.id=dev_discussions&thread.id=10493

Choppa went from debuffing the targets armor (900ish at Rank 40, 20 sec duration, no cooldown) to a more manageable nerf.

Black Guard is more in line with IBs now.

Swordmaster/BO mechanics are a bit less "stop and go", makes me wanna try out the class past T1.

Last edited:
I've been having fun with my SM...this should make it a bit more fluid. One of my favorite things about the class is purely visual - I like how when I'm going through combos it looks like I'm spinning through a crowd with my sword. Exactly what I'd expect from someone labeled a swordmaster.

Back