WOOT my server is almost complete

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
ok ive finished my server.... now what??

you finesed it that fast wow i amesed

back on topic: you could down load amx junk lol or you could download there stuff ya ask a expert

well all i have to do is install a graphics card into the system that exists in our other house
wow.gif
. but i can still practice with the software on my current system

as far as plugg-ins go remember the more you put in the more info is sent between your client/server and vice verusa which does result in a tad more lag.

Only pluggings i would recommend is Admin-mod and possible one like that TribForce uses if you say anything filtered it will not show up with the ***** or anything but rather a random Bible verse.
cool.gif

Hey Atown i ran my own Lan Server on 1.5 so i have an idea on how to install adminmod ( i also ran the WarCraft III plugg-in for CS and PoD BoT) Also i know how to install a program that will never be installed. (Statsme ) if and that is a big big IF you were to install it i would suggest you do not keep records. only that it shows who you attacked, how much damage you did. This way at the end of each round they can see their stats IE accuracy K:D ratio how well they did with what.

Although this does bring up a hudge debate with-in ToJ because honestly if there is statsme most people will then play to pad their stats, even if it does not save. hence we i would HIGHLY recommend against it. Statsme is evil
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and it needs to be shown the door
blues.gif

So yeah any questions i should be able to help with getting those installed. Also maybe talk to Goose/Elite for rates, also maybe talk with the [TribForce]Hawk and them because they run a good server and could also be able to help you out.

i agree with LoJ i sort of like seeing how much dmg i did to someone, not in the competitive sense, but it helps me now how i'm doing....He brings up a good point with statsme...personally I could care less about my stats because that's not why I play.....

see you say that, but then you start to get decent %'s and stuff and then you want to get them constantly and start going higher and higher maybe with accurarcy most damage done ect.

I had it enabled on my server where it would show how much damage they did at the end of each round and that was it.

do what run the program so that it does statsme at the end of each round and does not save?

lol mine was a little bugged cuz it would display at death (which could go on for like5-10 rounds
laugh.gif
) so i would have some vierd stats. like dmg done 2,534 to X_X player.

.... i forgot i started this topc
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
lol. ok so how do i install admin mod? and nt for statsme what i always do is check the person who shot me and see how much life they have left... works for me
biggrin.gif

not 100% sure how to do it with steam but try checki8ng out

admin-mod.org

or unitedadmins.org (com net i froget)

then download the latest version of admin-mod and install it to your counter-strike folder in steam

for adminmod go to adminmod.org to get admin mod then install and thats is how far i got into doing then you add people and junk blah blah blah you better read good beacuse you sure read
biggrin.gif
but i tworks eventlully i think

O_O i read nearly all of it
wow.gif
wow thats alot of reading, i was kinda hoping for like a step by step installation type thing, oh well i got most of it figuired out, i just need to test it here soon when i have a chance

ok ive set basic admin abilitys and did all the instalation... 1 prob.... how do i make it work with steam 1.6
rock.gif
i dont want to download stuff in the name of half life if i already have all the otehr stuff downloaded

Back