Woot

Brothertruck

Hey Guys good news I got my Sentinel's Fate late last night finally man it was almost closeing hours when i got there but yup I have my sentinel's fate and i'll be in game later today since it's a long weekend here :D

Sorry that I haven't been on the last few weeks guys , But I have decided to not renew my sub for eq 2 , Reality is I feel I'm not getting my money's worth with eq 2 due to my casualness and have decided to jump ship over to guild wars .

With guild wars i don't have to worry about P2P and can play very casual and put more time into my guitar practise , Thanks Proverbs for showing me fun I just wish I didn't wish spending that money on sentinel's fate but oh well easy come easy go .

I will be remaining with Toj and Cga regardless for I have finally found a christian home and look forward to many years of continueing to be apart of our great community here .

I pray for ya bud! I hope you find what you want and have enough time to do what you want in Life. Let The Lord guide your path, listen and move when directed. :)

God Bless ya
Arel/Proverb

Back