Worlds, and the end there of.

Oh there's still plenty of time. We're not going to close things out last minute and not give anybody a chance to do anything. The plan is to make the new server and migrate once 1.8 comes out, and based on news information, 1.8 is still being worked on and may be tested before released sometime at the end of this month.

So no worries. Nothing is lost. We'll see if we can't get one of the admins to help you access your old site again and get your stuff.

That's if you're still interested. It's never too late I assure you. And let's say the migration does happen and we have a new server. The old worlds are still saved and I'm sure there will always be a way to access them for last minute grabs.

I changed my mind, I'm going to make a sepertate building of chests for the stuff that I want coming with me....if that's alright :p

you said there is plenty of time but there was not. Delta world was already gone and so was all my stuff. but it doesnt matter now im banned and I dont care because toj don't care about the players who populate their servers

Titan, as far as the ban, you aren't banned, you are however removed from the whitelist since you said "...because of this issue I wont be playing on ur server anymore."

As for the plenty of time statement, that was for gamma, not the other two worlds.
I did give a ETA on those other worlds, and beta world got an extension too.

In the future, if anyone goes on vacation, please leave a notice so we know to hold off on any quick decisions like deleting a world.

Last edited:
Back