WoW 30day codes for $10 paypal.

I may be revisiting this thread come December (for Winter's Veil) or next May (for Children's Week). :)

Yep! I have about 8 months of time left. Maybe 7 before the day is out, another ToJ member is buying a month today.

Sorry. Was busy all night. Just send a PayPal gift anytime and I'll see it in my email on my phone and send code right away.

No problem! Glad I can be a help to you guys.

I have 5 months left... and then I probably won't have any months for quite a while. So this might be the last 5 months! Get them before they're gone :)

Down to 2 months left @ $10 / month or $20 for both.
After that I will be out of $10 months for a while.

EDIT: Last two are on hold. Currently 0 months available.

Last edited:
And they are all sold out! Thanks all for buying them :)
If I get more months, I'll post them here. But for now I'm all out!

UPDATE!! I have 10 months of WoW-Time available. $10 for each month! See my original post if you haven't seen this before.

As a history, I've sold probably... 30+ months of time to members from this community, and the my community the Lions of Judah! I'm legit :)

Past terms still exist - I will NOT accept payments from people who are not verified members of the Tribe of Judah. I will only accept payments from friends of a Tribe of Judah member or a ToJ member themselves. Please tell me your forum name or Tribe of Judah friend when sending payment.

I'll throw a discount if someone wants to buy a bunch of months (4+).

$10 for 1-3 months each (price unchanged)
$38 for 4 months
$45 for 5 months
$51 for 6 months

Let me know! Paypal is the only form of payment I accept (as a GIFT).

I currently have: 6 months available

Last edited:
Wooot, that's perfect. I'm looking for a month for the V-day special event. U should hear from me soon Fat Magic. :)

UPDATE!! I have 10 months of WoW-Time available. $10 for each month! See my original post if you haven't seen this before.

As a history, I've sold probably... 40+ months of time to members from this community, and to my community the Lions of Judah! I'm legit ;)

Past terms still exist - I will NOT accept payments from people who are not verified members of the Tribe of Judah. I will only accept payments from friends of a Tribe of Judah member or a ToJ member themselves. Please tell me your forum name or Tribe of Judah friend when sending payment.

$38 for 4 months
$45 for 5 months
$51 for 6 months

I currently have: 10 months available

UPDATE as of 10/2/12!! I have 6 months of WoW-Time available. $10 for each month! See my original post if you haven't seen this before.

As a history, I've sold probably... 50+ months of time to members from this community, and to my community the Lions of Judah! I'm legit ;)

$38 for 4 months
$45 for 5 months
$51 for 6 months

I currently have: 6 months available

Flame here - just wanted to jump in and vouch for FatMagic. I bought my gametime from him a couple months ago and he was quick to get me the code, and I had no issues with it at all.

Also, he runs an awesome Minecraft server.

Back