WoW Beta Stress Test!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
WoW Beta Stress Test

In order to evaluate World of Warcraft's account-creation process and server performance under heavy loads, Blizzard will be conducting a seven-day stress test beta in the days ahead. This test will require over 100,000 players to download the World of Warcraft stress test beta client, create an account, and log on to play when the test goes live!
To make the client available for download to such a large audience, we have partnered with FilePlanet, GameSpy's Web-based file-delivery service. Click here to learn more about the World of Warcraft stress test beta and to sign up for a chance to participate in this special event.

-Blizzard Entertainment

Link

to bad im only 12
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sounds cool..."go break the servers for us!"

I would love to do it, but if it has any magic in it, then no way.

Once they start the sign up im going to, apparantly anyone with a pay account with Fileplanet is guaranted a spot while everyone else "May get a spot."

Since like 400,000 people signed up for the orignal WOW Beta I think about the same would for the Stress Test so 1/4 is not that bad a chance.

Guys, I haven't played in a long while, but the very moment you create your account let me know immediately and I will be absolutely thrilled to give you a tour of the world, help you on your quests, and make your armor and equipment. It would be a great pleasure and experience, so please let me know.

Please create an account on the Beta server, as this is where I and all my friends hang out. LionOfJudah also plays on this server. Also, pleae create at least one alliance character
biggrin.gif

From what I have read the Stress Test server are completely seperate from the Beta Servers and we won't be able to play together. Though Maybe you guys could sign up for the stress test and we could have a week of fun as a clan?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Guys, I haven't played in a long while, but the very moment you create your account let me know immediately and I will be absolutely thrilled to give you a tour of the world, help you on your quests, and make your armor and equipment. It would be a great pleasure and experience, so please let me know.

Dude, you have a WOW beta and your telling us you are not using it? I'm going to write my congressman!!!! tsk tsk

tounge.gif

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Aug. 28 2004,6:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Guys, I haven't played in a long while, but the very moment you create your account let me know immediately and I will be absolutely thrilled to give you a tour of the world, help you on your quests, and make your armor and equipment.  It would be a great pleasure and experience, so please let me know.

Dude, you have a WOW beta and your telling us you are not using it?  I'm going to write my congressman!!!!  tsk tsk

tounge.gif

Cory
Well, the one bad thing about the game is that you can't really play it for a few minutes. If you play for a 'few minutes' the few minutes turn into several hours straight.

Thad i have a beta account and can not play it, i may have to resort to learning C++ or w/e i need to know to start punching holes into my schools proxy (they are retarded blocking windows liveupdate and antivirus updates, great my campus is going to be plagued by virus woot go us..... )

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 28 2004,9:33)]Thad i have a beta account and can not play it, i may have to resort to learning C++ or w/e i need to know to start punching holes into my schools proxy (they are retarded blocking windows liveupdate and antivirus updates, great my campus is going to be plagued by virus woot go us..... )
hmm...if your looking for someone to replace yourself in beta, I'd take that bullet for you.
cool.gif

Cory

Back