WoW Forum Watch

LionofJudah, Exoslayer, and myself are all in our 50's, and we don't even play that much
smile.gif

I don't understand your question?

At higher levels you get more health points (HP), mana (energy), better damage weapons, higher armor chestplates, equipment, and etc.

Also, there will be content available to all character levels such as raids, which are a lot of fun, Battlegrounds, and Instances.  Also, creating a new character feels like you're playing a totally fresh game, simply because all the areas, classes, and races are entirely different and very unique.

Does that help answer your question? If you want to learn more about this game open beta will be very soon, and so you can try it out then, when it releases.

It's not all that fast most level 60's on the servers have played at least five to ten days worth of game time over the last few months. I would personally like to see them increase the leveling speed as I would rather have multiple high level characters then have to focus on a single guy.

As for post level 60 there are a number of things to do.
Crafting
PVP
Battlefields
Item Farming
Create a new character
Raids
Hero Classes (Those are post lvl 60)

<span id='ME'><center>Plankeye starts withdrawal shakes as he can not view the movie from work...</center></span>

Back