Wow Long time =D

SpaceGhost

hey guys i donno who all remembers me but my name was Spaceghost way back like 2 years ago or w/e i was in ToJ for awhile but am now obsessed with Wow i was thinking about getting back into CS and wanted to see if this clan was still up cuz i remember all of you guys being real cool im trying to find my CD's atm if i find them ill most likely be back on CS :D just wanted to say hello to everyone and its good to see most of the guys i ust to play with are still here, see you around hopefully

ya iwas reading up on that but i am on archimonde with a lvl 60 druid so ill make an alt and join up on that server probably, yes i was the one from indy elite :) nice to see you bro

Umm I think you need your cd key, but after that your pretty much good when you get your steam id setup you can logon anywhere. Probably one of the only good things about steam...

i couldn't find my CD so im just using my friends acc. took me awhile cuz of soccer and stuff but ive been on the server couple times now hope to see some of you there btw do we have vent/mirc channel?

OH NO, NEWBIES ARE LOST! :confused: *like me!*

all sorts of "old" gamers are coming back on like in the so called "golden" days when starcraft was played. :p

Back