Y did U join TOJ was it game/fellowship/story

cc.slim

You know I thought about this for quite a few days and now I believe on my part that it was the story of the Tribe of Judah itself!! In Jeremiah 42 I learned that there was two types of Judah people, those that stayed and faced ol neb and those that ran to egypt.Now blessed was those that stayed but woe to the ones who ran...Now as I absorbed this I came to the realization that If I was to compare the real world to egypt then I ran Oh yeh like the wind.Now This is all B.C so now upon A.D and excepting and living for Christ, the Tribe of Judah can truly unite! Yeh the game brought me here and of course the fellowship was needed but my feelings is,,, That it was the story that caused me to JOIN> PLZ share with me what brought you here...

Heard about ToJ in SC, found the CS server (back when I was a complete noob), played a little, recruited by rizz after he accidently slays me and slays him self 5 times in a row on self-punishment (still laughable). Been a part of ToJ until last year when some game/Christianity/Personal related strife between my team and ToJ and is no longer a part of ToJ but, still hangs around. Oh, I'm FlashoN btw :p.

If I was to compare the real world to egypt then I ran Oh yeh like the wind.

Real world are 2 kinds people; Religious, Christian-like people and Non-religious, anti-social/anti-religious/harmful people, like myself.

ToJ is only bases to Christians and relations to their kind. Even gaming, ToJ relates to other Christians to "spread the word" or some other related Christian stuff.

My point is, if Christian clans didnt exist, Christians would be extinct, such as Pandas, etc.

my brother hooked me on CS, i hjad visited the cs chapter a few times through forums, and when i finally got the game and hopped onto our server, man it was so fun with the people playing, Horza and another mic spammer from FLS made me want to get a mic so i could spam with them. but orignally it was the people that made me want to play forever

Hes never shut up since haha..... Yea thats how i got hooked on CS i was stuck in a hole practicle so TOJ was a fellowship for me...

Real world are 2 kinds people; Religious, Christian-like people and Non-religious, anti-social/anti-religious/harmful people, like myself.

Your not anti- social if u were u wouldn't be posting on here. Just because u're not religious doesn't mean your harmful.

I came on toj so I could play with slim. He's my hero. :p
RISL!!

Y did U join TOJ was it game/fellowship/story

Was it games?: Didn't joined ToJ till I got CS (1.3), then it was to ToJ's CS gaming servers because I liked their rules, such as no swearing, etc. So before that time, I was playing Starcraft.

Was it fellowships?: The brief time that I was in Christian clans, I was a Christian. ToJ is my last(4th joined Christian clan).

Was it stories?: No.

Reasons I quit ToJ: My rude behavior towards others especially 'Christians', 'Christians' sarcasm, and that I wasn't a "true" Christian/not a Christian when I joined(ToJ is a Christian only clan as would many others).

So on the ToJ charter, that would be Article III: Section 2-4, which I cannot withdraw.

Just because u're not religious doesn't mean your harmful.

If I had to pick a show-out name, such as SilentAssasin aka Spamboy; mine would be, Corpfox aka OnProbation, like when I was banned from CGA forums and GFC CS server(Which BTW, was my fault entirely).

Once you open the door to Jesus it can never be closed by any man just gotta go thru sum growing pains to get to where he wants you!!!!Revelations 3:8 And ty for being U Corpfox!!!!

Back