You Can't Keep Those Pigtails Down

example42

Ken just logged into WoW and let us know that Tinie / Angie and their son, Starswift / Elijah were in an accident today. They were traveling about 70mph when a truck pulled out in front of them. Both are OK, but are bruised and shaken up. Please keep Angie, Ken, and Elijah in your prayers as they recover and give praise that they were not hurt.

We look forward to seeing your pigtails back in game soon!

You got that right, Praise the Lord! Angie and Elijah, we're thinking of ya and asking the Lord for a quick recovery.

Ken and Angie and Elijah,

I am glad things are turning out ok ... you know we all have so much to be thankful for and God is so good to us.

Hope to see you back soon. Let us know if there is anything specific we can be praying for.

See you soon,
Kevin (Demetrius)

Thank You Lord for Your protection.

Father, we pray for a speedy recovery for Angie and Elijah. We ask that there be no lingering effects from the accident. We also ask for your favour as they deal with the insurance companies.

Look forward to catching up with you soon Ken, Angie & Elijah.

Merril (Grymorgan)

Wow 70mph and no serious injuries. Must of had Devotion Aura, Greater Defense Potion, Powerword Fortitude level 30, and Divine Intervention!

Nerf Trucks please.

Seriously, glad to hear that you are both ok. Praise the lord for his protection and I pray for a speedy recovery physically, emotionally, and financially for you.

Indeed. I don't know about you, but I daily thank the Lord for gnome pigtail hugs.

And for His mercy, in situations such as this.

Remember that all things work together for the good of gnomes who love God. And humans too :)

Hi yall:) Thank you very much for your prayers and kind, warm fuzzy feelin' words of encouragement:) I do believe I am over the hump and am beginning to feel better. I even drove myself today to the MD for the first time, so I am on the mend:)
God truly was with us thruout the ordeal of the accident. He placed an EMT on the scene who was on his way to work at the time, and was at the intersection where our accident occured. Then the EMT that responded to the 911 call and took me to the ER was Ken's nephew. Then, the ER nurse that cared for Elijah and me was a nurse that I knew. So, we were well taken care of:)
I am sorry that I have not logged on until now, but I was pretty bunged up and have felt awful until today. I was taking Elijah to school on Monday and a 1 ton dually pickup truck pulled right out in front of me, and did so when I was too close to do anything but plow right into him. He never stopped at all, even when I hit him. I don't think he ever saw me, nor heard me honking. I hit him straight on in his passenger door, and then because he never stopped, it swung my side of the car into his back tire as he kept going and turned me 90 degrees to the right. It was a terrible experience, especially because Elijah was with me. I was so worried that he was hurt. We had our seat belts on of course and both air bags deployed, thank the Lord. After we stopped, there was smoke everywhere inside the car, and poor Elijah tried to run out because he thought we were on fire. I know now after seeing the car that is was mostly smoke from the trucks moving wheel on the side of my car.
Elijah had some minor bruising only, praise the Lord. I was a bit more bunged up, but nothing was broken, so I am blessed. My left arm is still pretty painful and swollen, but I had another xray of it today and the MD seems to think the bone is bruised, but not broken, and will just take time to heal. I am left handed, so that is kinda stalling me going back to work.
I would ask for prayer for my left arm to heal by Monday if it is the Lord's will, so that I can return to work. I would ask for prayer as we go car shopping tomorrow, for wisdom and discernment on how the Lord wishes His money to be spent wisely. Finally, I would also like to ask for prayer for the whole insurance process and for the Lord to guide us in that.
I miss yall, and hope to be back in game soon:) I praise the Lord that He protected the player of the pink piggytailed gnome, and her beloved son:) He deserves all the honor and praise.
Angie/Dalani/Tinie

He does deserve that and more! I am very thankful for Elijah, Ken and you. We miss you all and we hope/pray that you heal quickly. Hope to see your family online soon.

Glad you and Elijach are ok. That is a blessing. That happened to me several years ago. The smoke that you saw was most likely the powder used to deploy the airbags. It does look like smoke. Sure hope you were better and able to go back to work this week. Good luck with the car shopping. That is always a hassle!! You guys are in my prayers.

I'm so glad that you're okay (or going to be) ..physically, spiritually and emotionally. At least you've passed the hurdle of driving again. Is this the same car that was giving you grief over the holidays when you were driving Derek back home? I'll continue praying that your arm heals quickly so you can get back to work and that the insurance company deals with your case quickly and fairly..also that God would drop an awesome car right in your path (well not literally, but metaphorically).

You've been missed..there has been a tinie hole in The Forgiven. (A billyibob and starswift hole too, their names just didn't work as well :) )

Anita

Thank yall for your prayers. My arm is continuing to improve a bit each day. Yes, the car that got totalled was the same one we just paid mucho money to get fixed over the holidays:(. The car shopping went well today. I put about 30-40k miles/yr on my cars and Ken and my brother convinced me to go with a Nissan this time as they say they hold up better and longer. It is my first Nissan, so I hope it does as well as they have said. I also did some extensive research on safety ratings on cars and the Nissan I got was one that was on the 4/5 star list. Please continue to pray for the insurance process and my healing.
Thanks a goborooni:)
Angie/Tinie/Dalani

Back