You get FREE stuff!

Flamethrøwer

Alright here's the deal: I want you all to have free stuff. And not just "free with your mats" kind of stuff. I mean FREE STUFFS.

Here's what I need you to do:

I need a list of more common items that get replaced due to upgrades from raiding, respecs, etc. Things like gems, spellthreads, leather armor kits, glyphs, etc, etc. I will then attempt to keep the guild bank stocked with these items as best I can. THIS WILL BE AT NO CHARGE TO ANY OF YOU.

My professions at this time:
Flamethrøwer: Max engineering; almost max tailoring
Redletters: Max blacksmithing; almost max jewelcrafting
Marinus: OPEN; OPEN
Likeminded: Average tailoring; average enchanting

I don't plan on changing any current professions, but I have two open professions on Marinus that I'll be using to help this out. I think one for sure needs to be mining. I'll choose the other one based upon what the guild needs are. I was thinking possibly mining/inscription, and dropping tailoring on Likeminded once enchanting is maxed, picking up herbalism.

See the posts below for items I will try to stock.

Post here with more items you'd like to see - don't be shy!

Last edited:
Engineering:
- Scrapbot
- Mammoth Cutters
- Heartseeker Scope

Tailoring:
- Sapphire Spellthread

Blacksmithing:
- Eternal Belt Buckle
- Titanium Weapon Chain

Jewelcrafting:
- Meta
~ Austere Earthsiege Diamond
~ Eternal Earthsiege Diamond
~ Persistent Earthsiege Diamond
~ Powerful Earthsiege Diamond
~ Swift Skyflare Diamond
~ Tireless Skyflare Diamond
- Blue
~ Sparking Sky Sapphire
- Green
~ Dazzling Forest Emerald
~ Timeless Forest Emerald
- Yellow
~ Brilliant Autumn's Glow
~ Thick Autumn's Glow
- Orange
~ Deadly Monarch Topaz
~ Deft Monarch Topaz
~ Fierce Monarch Topaz
~ Pristine Monarch Topaz
- Purple
~ Balanced Twilight Opal
~ Guardian's Twilight Opal
~ Infused Twilight Opal
- Red
~ Bright Scarlet Ruby
~ Precise Scarlet Ruby

Last edited:
Skill updates:

Flamethrøwer: 452 Engineering, 440 Tailoring

Redletters: MAX Blacksmithing, MAX Jewelcrafting

Marinus: 75 Herbalism, 90 Mining

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't edit your own posts after 3 days so you may have to get a mod to add to your lists for you.

I'll make engineering stuff for 1/2 the price of Flame. :)

Thank you for posting this Flame. Its good to know what everyone has for professions. I usually get impatient and buy off the AH. Good to know which guildies do what stuff. Thanks!

Keep some ideas coming people. It's impossible for me to keep every gem stocked, so help me narrow it down! As soon as my mining catches up, I'll be stocking these regularly!

Please post any other gear modification items you'd like to get for free!

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on the free stuff!

I am continuing to level Marinus up through mining and herbing. I've discovered that you can bind your finding abilities to hotkeys, and I'm running through zones toggling them.

At this point, I'm selling the ore I get, as my BSing and JCing are maxed, and prospecting the low level ore is probably not in our best interest. Once I start mining saronite, I'll start prospecting and cutting free gems for all!

As always, my engineering, blacksmithing, jewelcrafting, and tailoring are free for all guildies, but until I am able to mine and prospect at northrend levels, it won't be free yet :(

My gold is currently a little over 2500, and I'm saving up to get Marinus the epic flying ability. Of course, I'll need to level him to 77, but that shouldn't be too difficult with AV how it is :p

And remember, if I can be of ANY help to ANY of you in ANY way, all you have to do is ask. If it's in my power, I'll help you out.

Red
~ Bright Scarlet Ruby
~ Precise Scarlet Ruby
~ Bold Scarlet Ruby

It's by far my most used item.

Back