You guys are awesome.

Tomatoflames

Without getting too mushy... :p

Just wanted to say a big thanks for having me along on progression nights so far. I know there is probably someone else who is more deserving of my spot for sure! Also, I have never been among such talented, yet friendly players in a long time. The guild I was in that was doing BWL, MC, and AQ20/40 back about 5-6 years ago was friendly, but was not christ-centered, so there was some of the usual drama. That was partly the reason I stopped all through TBC and Wrath (for the most part). After being along with you guys on open and progression raids, as well as simply being a part of Redeemed, I gotta say I have a new outlook on WoW. It is no longer all about that piece of gear or that next reputation to grind. I simply enjoy logging in to be with my fellow Redeemians (sp? :p). Anyway, that is all for now, and heres to Nef going down Monday *Holds up fist*

/mush

haha! That's awesome to hear! For a long time the environment we've all hoped to foster is one like you were just talking about... where it isn't about the gear, but about fellowship and working together as a team :). There sure are some cool people in Redeemed :D

Thanks for the kind words, Tuh Mater!

Have we had some good Nef attempts this week? Hopefully I can get back to raiding with you all next week after vacation!

We had him down to 18% last night :).

That last 18% requires a gnome. Sadly we didn't have one last night.

Last edited:
Back