you guys still alive!?

ok that new terran firebat.....I'm pretty sure that thing is just a hellion that transforms into a firebat. Look, you can even see it's wheels on it's shoulders...

still here. nice trailer. do we have a release date yet?

Last edited:
i think it will be out in time for X-mass. Oh goodie I can test new shampoo products on Llorens baby zerglings >:D

After how disappointing Zerg turned out in SC2, I'll probably wait for a sale on the expansion.

I never thought I'd be saying that about a StarCraft game or expansion. :(

Have you seen the list of new units and what they do tek?
I've been actively ignoring SC2 pre-release media for the same reason I'm ignoring GW2 media: I know I'm probably going to buy the game anyway, so there's no point in looking at media until 2-3 weeks before launch at the earliest.

EDIT: And when I say "launch," I mean the fifth or sixth release date Blizz announces for HotS.

Zerg does look very good for the HotS. Im pretty pumped to see everything and the new units. And yah around Christmas/ beginning of new year. :) I just want the Protoss one to come out so I could play the campeign.

I gotta say. There is a whole lot of OP going on for all the races. Should be interesting to see how it panes out in patch 2 or 3 when things have settled down. Moveable burrowed banelings....??? skurry stuff.
In an interview with Dustin Browder he said they want to make the units OP for the beta so people will use them. Then they'll scale them down.

Here's the video if you haven't seen it: Click me!

I'm excited for HotS though! Should be a lot of fun! You can also pre-order HotS on Amazon now for $60! I really hope that's not the final price for an expansion.

Last edited:
I'm excited for HotS though! Should be a lot of fun! You can also pre-order HotS on Amazon now for $60! I really hope that's not the final price for an expansion.
A $40 price tag would be pushing it for an expansion (and I maintain it is an expansion, regardless of what Blizzard calls it); $30 would be reasonable. I'm guessing it will release at $40 and go on sale for $30 or $25 (depending on the length of the sale) within two months of release. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Valve has spoiled me with Steam sales and reasonably timed price drops.

I really hope it's only gonna cost $30. It would be foolish of Blizzard to sell it for $40 since you won't have to upgrade. I believe you'll still be able to play multiplayer on WoL when HotS is out.

Back